Welcome to the wonderful world of Cookies
Something’s going on in the world of marketing, privacy and cookies. A recent cookie ruling, a first fine addressed to Jubel.be and now the publication of a study showing that 98% of Belgian websites are not cookie compliant.
High time for another inspiration session, because of course we want to protect you from legal problems. In the meantime, do you no longer see the wood for the trees or do you need a refresher on how matters stand? Then we would like to invite you to our next session on Marketing, Privacy & Cookies.
Grava and Sirius Legal will give you an extensive introduction to what cookies are and what their function is. You will also receive an update on the state of affairs and the impact of the Jubel Judgement. And finally, we would like to give you some examples and tools to get started and become cookie compliant.
· Online marketers who want more insight into the cookie law/GDPR and its impact on their website & business.
· Web builders who want to hone their knowledge on cookie-proofing new projects.
What can you expect?
· A refreshment of cookies and GDPR
· A technical and legal analysis of the Jubilee judgment
· The Grava & Sirius Legal checklist for a first personal check
· Cases and examples of how it should and should not be done
· Alternatives to cookie tracking
Where and when?
Tuesday 3 March 2020, 3.30pm - 6.30pm
Grava, Hendrik Consciencestraat 1b, 2800 Mechelen
The price for this session is 95 euro.
To keep the interaction to a maximum, we consciously limit the number of participants. So register quickly so you can be sure of a place.
Will you let us know before February 27th if you will be there? You can let us know by sending an email to email@example.com! Hope to see you then!